I am still amazed by the uses of AI for content creation
As a professional content writer, I‘m always interested in exploring new technologies that can help me create better content for clients. So when I heard about the use of AI for content creation, I was intrigued. Apparently, AI can help with things like keyword research and identifying topics that are trending. It can also help you to produce content that is more SEO–friendly.
All of this sounded great to me, as anything that can help me produce better content is worth exploring. So I decided to do some research into AI and how it can benefit bloggers.
Here‘s what I found out.
- AI can certainly help with the SEO side of things, as it can help you to identify the right keywords to use in your content.
- It can also help to create content that is more likely to rank well in search engines (serps).
- AI can also help you to identify trends in your industry, which can be extremely valuable for bloggers. Being able to produce content that is timely and relevant is essential for any blogger who wants to succeed.
AI can simply help you to create more engaging content. By understanding your audience‘s needs and preferences, AI can help you to produce content that they will find interesting and useful. Overall, I‘m very impressed with the potential of AI for content creation. If you‘re a blogger who is looking for ways to improve your content, then I would definitely recommend exploring AI.
Read the rest of this article to find out how you can get started with it fast and easy.
How to Use Artificial Intelligence to Create Fresh Content for your Website
If you’ve been keeping up with the latest trends in the world of digital marketing or content creation, you know that content is king. In today’s content-starved world, people are constantly on the lookout for fresh, interesting content to read and share. Artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as one of the most promising technologies to help solve this problem. AI-based software programs have become incredibly adept at identifying patterns and extracting meaning from vast quantities of data — which makes them excellent resources for curating high-quality content for websites. Let’s take a look at some AI tools you can use to create fresh content for your website.
What is Artificial Intelligence Content Creation?
Artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science that studies the ability of computers to mimic human intelligence, roughly defined as the ability to reason and decision making. AI research is generally focused on making computers capable of performing tasks that would be impossible or impractical for human beings to do. Many tools have been developed to help marketers take advantage of the enormous potential of AI to create engaging and relevant content. Using AI to write content has many advantages, including the ability to generate fresh articles on a regular basis, create more sophisticated and engaging content, and provide better customer service. Not to mention keep Google spying your site for fresh content to rank you higher!
How AI Works with Content Marketing
When it comes to AI and content marketing, there are many different ways in which you can use it. The key to success with this technology is to not try to replicate how people think and write but to use AI to automatically analyze your content and find things like what people are searching for, what they’re saying on social media and what they’re reading elsewhere on the web. By applying this information to your content, you can generate a lot more content with a lot less effort. AI can also be used to automatically generate content for your site. For example, an AI tool might analyze all the articles on your site and generate a list of suggested articles to write. You can use this tool to generate content for your site by simply writing the articles.
5 AI Tools You can Use to Create Fresh Content for Your Website
These are just some of the many AI tools you can use to create fresh content for your website. They’re all great options and have been either tested or still in use by the team at MBDEV Boston:
All offer great demos & trials so give them a try
- WriteSonic – is a content creation platform that uses AI to find and produce high-quality content for your site. It can find and curate content from anywhere on the web, providing you with a wealth of additional content to use on your website. We use Writesonic a lot for Keyword specific articles for our clients and it fulfills the demand every time. Amazing software and much much cheaper than the others.
- Jasper AI – The one everyone is talking about at the water cooler. Jasper offers so many options and continues to grow daily. From content creation to article rewriting and full image creation you just can’t go wrong trying them out.
- Copy.AI – Probably the 2nd biggest name in the AI writing sphere right now and well deserved as it has many options some others do not but it’s all about what you need. Be sure to give them a spin fro free to see if you like them. We use Copy.AI for Youtube generated keywords and video descriptions.
- WordAi – Now these guys are a little different as they offer a unique rewriting service which can take your content and refresh it in a matter of speaking. Think of it this way,
- BethaAI – is an excellent tool for creating automated content inside WordPress. It’s one of the best ways for bloggers & marketers to create content for their WordPress site. Bertha is an AI-based writing assistant that has been trained on hundreds of billions of lines of content to help you write better content on your WordPress website. We love it!
AI is a promising technology that can help create fresh content for your website, but it’s not yet a perfect solution for creating content. It’s still very new, and it’s lacking in some industry specific terms. However, this will improve over time (it already has), and it has a ton of potential. In the meantime, you can use to give AI a try with our picks above. It may be able to help you generate more content for your site.
Oh and guess what?… This post was half written by AI 🙂 (we used Jasper.AI)